AskMeTiger is authored and controlled by the legal entity TigerTMS Ltd.
Unit 12 Headlands Business Park
Company Reg # 12206972
Policy Effective date: [01/05/2023] – Last updated 03/05/2023
1. Information we collect
We collect the following three pieces of information from users who use the AskMeTiger App:
– Your Facebook account username
– Your Facebook account email address
– Your Facebook profile picture
2. Use of information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
– Your Facebook account username: We collect your Facebook username to enable us to create an account and log you into the AskMeTiger content management system hosted at https://cm.askmetiger.com using your Facebook account.
– Your Facebook account email address: We collect your email address to enable us to create an account and log you into the AskMeTiger content management system hosted at https://cm.askmetiger.com using your Facebook account.
– Your Facebook profile picture: We collect your Facebook profile picture to display as your account profile picture in the AskMeTiger content management system hosted at https://cm.askmetiger.com.
3. Disclosure of information
We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties ONLY under the following circumstances:
– Legal requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to a valid legal request.
We take appropriate measures to protect the personal data we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We restrict access to personal data to those employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services.
5. Data retention and deletion of personal data.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested from us (use of the AskMeTiger content manager), or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
You can delete this information held at any time using the following –
– Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Data Deletion Request”.
– Include your Facebook username associated with your AskMeTiger account
– Include your request for the deletion of your personal data
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and take steps to delete your personal data from our AskMeTiger content management system hosted at https://cm.askmetiger.com.
You can also remove the Facebook AskMeTiger app used by the AskMeTiger content management system for account creation and single sign on by performing the following steps –
– In Facebook navigate to ‘settings & privacy’ by clicking on your profile picture.
– Choose ‘Settings’
– Choose ‘Apps and Websites’
– Remove the ‘AskMeTiger’ app.
6. Your rights
Your Facebook username / email address and profile picture is your PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE DATA and as such your rights regarding this data and our use of it are listed below.
These rights include:
– Right to access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you.
– Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– Right to data portability: You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit that data to another controller.
To exercise your rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
7. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, or if you wish to exercise your rights with respect to your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
The company behind AskMeTiger
AskMeTiger is brought to you by TigerTMS – a company who supplies hospitality solutions to some of the world’s largest brands.
Over 40 years in business and trusted by some of the world’s largest brands
5 offices and 120+ Authorised Partners across the world
Winner of Hotel360 ‘Innovation Award’ for ‘Guest Experience of Tomorrow’